
Call me a typical guy that looks at girls, but... well I am a guy right? haha
Well I am not sure about you guys, but I love the elegance and beauty of the classic lady. Not too much make up, pretty dresses and delicacy. I guess I like the idea of inner beauty over pretty outside. I am not saying that doesn't happen now, but it is rare. Guys aren't gentlemanly anymore. Well no pure breed gentlemen where they were born and raised as a gentleman, to serve the family and their wife.
It is today's society that makes it so hard. With 15 seconds of fame sort of idea, no one cares about the consequences of their actions anymore. They just want to get seen, then they are forgotten as quick as they were seen. [mind the generalisation, but that is the bad end of our society] Girls objectify themselves by showing as much skin, or more... and guys just let that happen =/ Guys don't make any of it any better either. They think it is ok to force girls into things, think of girls as objects. [baaah I feel like such a hypocrite, but I have no intentions of 'getting' with anyone till I get to know who they are... still..] I guess it is partially my fault but it is hard to fight against influences of society. the media, environment and role models. Horrible =/ How do we deal with this??
THUS!!!!! EMMY ROSSUM RULES!! :L elegant, beautiful, funny and super intelligent. heheh ^^| *scratches head* all right I'll leave now. I think all that stuff above will be blasphuemy to some people but that's ok. It was meant to be. I am not totally innocent either! >< like before, good luck with studys guys =]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[edit cos i have time]
I had something else in mind, but i completely forgot =S
oh wells.. well atm I feel nervous for some reason. It is like I am going to sit for an exam or go for an interview (which I am not) lols being nervous reminds me of all the times I screw up in front of the school. I find it funny and very embarrassing at the same time. I mean if I find it hard to speak infront of one person how do you expect me to talk infront of the school!? hahah oh wells, all practise ^^| lets hope I don't get marked on that =P
Right, I remember now! Packing all my notes [all that I need] I find myself in a jungle of trees... made out of paper. LOLS. In other words, LOOK HOW MUCH PAPER I WASTED! well not wasted.. but still.. my bag full of books and paper weighs 11.5kilos... and considering paper weighs less than a gram. Something that will float [shh physic ppl =P] 11.5 kilos of paper is weigh [pun intended] too much. But, that isn't all my notes and paper I used and have. I selected all the important stuff.. so all the side notes teachers and class sheets we were given is probably just as much, if not more than that! If you want to save the world from global warming... stop the HSC! HSC encourages loggers to cut trees.. yet we are learning that it is wrong not to cut trees down. Strange...
Anywho, last night, I took out the bin right, and for the first time in my life [in the suburb] saw a house lit up with lights! I kid you not, there was a house with lights on. For those who have never been to my suburb.. there are no lights. in my street 2 working street lights, and I think that is a little stretching it! But to see a house lit up deserved a moment of silence. So I told my brother "hey look that house has lights on!" and we stood there for 5 seconds or so just looking at it thinking... "weird people these days, now!? you turn the lights on!?" then to master chef we went.
Making up all the blog time I will not have.. Or will I?? ;) We'll see, I might write in my universal book [ie scrap paper] about all the wonderful thoughts I have buzzing around my head.
pssst... I think I blog way to much for a HSC student ^^|
26 comments:
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
Hanson, stop revealing these secrets!!!!!!
LOL.. pretty awesome. And i don't think you blog too much for a HSC student LOL. its good. :D
wow, there's something wrong with your suburb.
Before you get back from study camp, i gotta spam your blog so much that you will think that you will let me blog again on your blog :D
Before you get back from study camp, i gotta spam your blog so much that you will think that you will let me blog again on your blog :D
WOW, she is
HOT HOT HOT
Like a erm.....hot potato that has just been boiled
or roasted marshmellows over a campfire
or boiling water from the kettle
like the sand on a beach on a 41 degree celsius day
like magmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
like the superheated steam used to drive turbines that generate electricity
LIKE ME
i am actually anonymous again
like the coals on a barbecue
like jibberjabber
Like he flickering embers of a fireplace on a winter's evening
like da surface of da sun y'all
like...like...like, hot as!
She's as hot as Emma Rossum!!!!
nooo.... u nub, she is 10x hotter than Emma Rossum
nooo.... u nub, she is 10x hotter than Emma Rossum
I'm feeling (8) hot hot hot(8)
S-S-S-Spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
cheryl anne says:
stupid "anonymous" * POKES THOMAS
how'd she find out?
oh.dear.
pff "puzzled thomas" as if =P
*Jab!
Hanson don't worry, as long as oyu don't continue blogging to this popularity, you are fine.......
Post a Comment