count me in

18 July 2009

It's a bird! No! It's a plane! No! it is... something in my eye...

Horray I have finished half of the work I set out to do. *shoots himself in the foot* maybe next time I'll be more prepared. Hahaha I actually do type a lot... yet, record amounts of views ;) 69 wooh! Doesn't matter anyways. You know the first time I blogged [not this one] it was for personal use. Deep dark secrets in code, just an outlet for emotions. However, at the moment, little emotions run through my veins. I have turned into a robot who was built to study for the HSC, but loves to procrastinate. Not every efficient anyways =P horrible creators.

Anyways! I thought I'd be a little emotional and reflect on the past. Well things have got me thinking lately, and I can see how I was back when i started high school. I compare it to how i was, and what I wanted to be. And, not to be up myself or arrogant but... I am actually close to what I wanted to be. Of course the closer the date becomes the more ridiculous some of my ideals get. So being the negative person I was back then. [Yup I was negative :L hard to believe?] I was close to realistic, and actually... I am quite proud of how I turned out. Of course there would always be things I would like, but one step at a time =] I guess that is how you grow, you achieve and how you succeed. Though... succeeding is a relative term. Most things are relative, so we have to remind ourselves time to time.

bwaaah.. anymore and I am gonna cry!! JKS!! hahah... It isn't easy for me to cry =/ maybe I should get that checked out. Strange. BUT! I have cried before! Yes, I am a male! I'll show you how I cry if you ask me nicely =] well time to sleep and then wake up, get scolded and then sleep =] maybe I should sleep while I get scolded... two cakes with one hand [don't like the idea of hitting birds with stones ... besides cakes are much more yummier ;) ] .... I want cake now =( hahah Tried to keep it short!!

[edit] yesterday was the day Apollo 13 left Earth for the moon. 21st was the moon landing [I won't be here to say that but I say now. Bow down to the mighty moon]
[edit]... yeahh.... I need sleep ^^|

No comments: