count me in

15 July 2009

Thomas's influence spreads

It has extended to hanson as well, he gave me a whole blog post, no matter how short he made me make it, stingy, only lisa left now! Once all three have put up something written by me, something incredible will happen, I won’t tell you what or lisa won’t post something written by me.

Well, now that I have my entire blog post to myself there is something about me everyone has simply got to know, like if you don’t know it, you are missing out and the entire universe is gonna collapse on itself!

I can’t remember now…its ok that the universe will collapse, I never gave a time frame ok? Ok so everything is dinky danky doo.

15 minutes to write something meaningful…it isn’t enough time never never never. I will just post a joke which was told by Jamie – don’t care about copyright or whatever cos she stole it from khoi-

why should females be banned from getting driver's licenses?
because there's no road between the bedroom and the kitchen

cmon guys, you can laugh!!! You are in the safety of your own home, please laugh, if you don’t my reign of terror will end as I know it and I will go back to being normal ordinary boring Thomas with not blog contribution – lisa you better be reading and seriously considering my request! I have spend too long to be simply rejected!!!!

Hanson said yes straight away and so did adam, but since they are guys and act impulsively, I will give you the best part of 15 minutes, the time it is taking me to write this, wow, only used 8 mins so far.

Perhaps I will make a more meaningful blog post on hanson’s blog next time unless adam sees the light and allows me to write in his, which would be super duper.

Anyone out there who would like to please comment on the need for Thomas to play an increasing role in the development of the people’s blog, I break seriousness, it will be like 12 serious blogs and then my ridiculous one which will make you laugh and think “zomg…that thomas tran kid”

Yeah, I need the support of the online community, please, I have spent about 2 hours already – incredibly fun btw, don’t get me wrong, please please don’t get me wrong

By Thomas – hanson cut me short, I am pretty tall eh?


hanson - *shrugs*
[edit] note: This is his one and only time he will write on this blog =] I rkn if he wants to write something blog it ;) on YOUR page =D make life easier and more fun. Unless he shares his secrets on the net [which i highly doubt ;)] hahahaha we'll see about next time though =D

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is simply amazing - i wish i was such a talented writer

thomas said...

ohh geee thanks

Allen (refer to adam's) said...

what post at same time, something is up

Anonymous said...

hahaha yeah...but seriously....as if seriously :D


soooooo talented!!!!!!

thomas said...

makes me feel so warm inside ohhhhhh

(L)

Allen said...

nothing sus man!

Jamie said...

haha thomas (Y)

Hedgehog said...

>________________________>

Hanson said...

lols nothing sus thomas :L

thomas said...

what can't i have an admirer? who posts exactly when i post it....it is a stalker!!!! :O i am sooooo popular!!!

Hanson said...

actually... this is the most anyone has ever commented on any of my blogs.. [i hope that made sense] and... i am just adding to the count :L

Thomas no.1 Tran(go beanie!) said...

it doesn't help if one person is 2/3 of it :P