count me in

30 July 2009

bummer

Have you guys ever experienced when you just don't seem to be talking loud enough? For me, my mum or grandma says something and I, naturally, reply. Right? Instead they go "HUH?" and I have to repeat myself, and yet, "HUH??" as if I am deaf. I don't know, maybe my voice isn't the shouting time. I admit, at times, it tends to bend in it's surroundings. But I can be loud if I want... just for not very long ^^|

But seriously, my mum and grandma, they keep asking for my answer, and I swear I say it louder every time, and when they DO get the reply, they tell me not to be so angry! T__T Firstly, how can I not be so angry after answering 5 times, every question.. next, [I AM NOT ANGRY!!! >=( jks jks] I am not angry T__T jst trying to get my message across. =/ I don't know when I am loud.. but when I think I am, I stop in my tracks and be quiet. I don't like being in the spotlight... it is so uncomfortable. 0.0 [others think otherwise]

Anyways, I must give a special shout out to Uzzi for turning a dismal night to a productive one. [ps. I got my notification from AFS, and it wasn't good so I was feeling crappy]
and to MC =] ahhh, my little chicken wing [mmm chicken.... ] hahah my little soldier in a short funny girl's body. Hang in there! And I'll give you a hug any time you want! hehe

mmm well... I haven't had the heart to write much lately [maybe in the holis] so I'll stop and stare (8) I mean, stop and study =P zomg.. feeling really like a girl ==" anyways. It's a bummer.

remember killing is bad! so instead of saying "kill two birds with one stone" [cos you are super muscly] say "bought two cakes with one dollar" ;) it suits me perfectly

and dont worry about HSC so quickly, "you eat a cake one bite at a time" [1 step of a time uses too much energy =P]

mata ne

No comments: