count me in

13 July 2009

wish I was rich =P


























see this is the reason why I want to be rich.. but I know they won't last so no point =] umm.. i dunno.. they just look good to me, so thank you for uploading the pics on the net! =D I don't particularly want to wear them assuming it is very expensive. No touch but you can see.

to those who I talked to tonight. Sorry I was just getting the sh*tz. I know it is unreasonable to be mad.. I dunno... sometimes when I don't get my way [ie, don't talk so much therefore stop annoying me] I get annoyed lol... or in a pissy mood.

I am sure everyone knows I am not one to blow up often =] I normally just release it by letting it seep through my skin lols! It isn't easy to stay mad for me. *shrugs* I am very spontaneous when I am emotional though :L I do something then BAM! I realised it wasn't a smart choice then I regret it for 5 mins then I am normal again.

Best thing is to sleep it off or eat it off. [Of course gotta watch how much you eat] Unless it is being angry or super heated annoyed then these don't work, nor is it smart. I was going to bed and I got angry, I couldn't sleep for 3 hrs, and when I did. I had a very angry dream. hahaha bout it. till... thursday or wednesday night? depending.. Doesn't seem good.. This holiday is flying by!! and it is only monday! hahha I feel pressure already lols I need to shut up now and sleep.

No comments: