count me in

16 July 2009

fancy that.



well... my mum went with my brother to shop for snow clothes [he is going tomorrow or something] anywho... they came back and mum goes to me "look what I got" (in chinese) then pulls out a ripcurl box. I went "oh wow, shoes?" Mum -"yeah, for you" and I was like huh?? takes out shoes and that is what it looks like =]
(wow .. that was a typical blonde like paragraph.)

clearly not the 5 billion dollar ones I put up on one of my posts. But hey, I don't have to buy shoes for so much anymore =] They were *drum roll* $20 ;) So suits me well =] I just hope those heels/souls won't bug me when I walk =P lols.. thought I'd tell that to everyone. Mums *shakes heads* more unpredictable than girls! hahaha

Question - What do I wear with it. Because school sports pants look funny =P

3 comments:

t to the homas said...

they remind me of cadet boots :D

Anonymous said...

mm thought the same thing. wear them with fatigues or cargos if u have em =p

edward said...

Just wear them with anything.
lol
you'll get used to it soon and by that time you'll end up liking the look.
jeans usually work with everything.