Well... prolly last post before I leave. Let me say first and for most. You know how I complained about my mother to some of you... she isn't like a freak where she just worries way too much. yeaah..
Anyways the lack of blogging meant I was busy or just didn't feel like it and the latter was the correct one. Busy yes.. but I could always spare time for blogging =P Anywho, it was Sunday, and we squashed well. 10 games each (stamina is increasing therefore getting fit! wooh!) mm it was fun, I still wanted to play more (even though dead tired)
*yawn* I shouldn't blog at this hr. It is 12:30 am and I should be sleeping >=( hmm
btw IF you see me commenting or playing some funky game on fb IT IS NOT ME! lols.. I gave thang my acnt cos he wanted to play friends for sale and mafia wars ==" so I gave him the acnt. yaaah... I haven't failed yet =P
Well on this week away from home I have one message for you readers [whoever you maybe]
YR12 readers : get the *BEEP* off my blog and study!! =] please
YR (randoms): get off my blog and stalker someone else!! >=D [only to those stalkers]
to the good kids: ... there are none if they read this ;) JKS JKS. stay well, safe and warm. Then study hard and have a good week. Last holiday before the big one, so rest up study up and giddy up.
Ja na.
No comments:
Post a Comment