count me in

27 July 2009

Different Person

I am not the same boy I was before all the atrocities of my mistakes had settled it. My emotions are raw, like the surface of a new cut metal. I am nothing like what I was before. Before the mistakes. During the times of hardship, I wished so much to revert back to the way it was before, but I knew it could never happen. I have developed much greater than I thought I would be. Not the same, but greater. I couldn't feel more alive. Somethings are necessary. I did at one point regret some things, but I do not now. It was a learning process, one with the help of many many friends. Friends that I can count on, friends that are themselves, and drumming reality into my mind. Dear and humble friends that without knowing, are developing not just themselves, but people around them as well. I am almost done with watching, it is almost time to just jet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well first day of school wooh! It actually wasn't that bad. Besides English which I am so stressed about, everything was not bad. My concentration level is at a high =] productive lessons all the way! Almost did all maths questions in class =D and senior it wasn't as hard to be productive. BUT it might just be start of school syndrome.

Start of school syndrome = where you set goals so determined, it happens on the first few days and then you forget as time passes.

We got our jerseys!! but it was pretty anti-climatic when we can't wear it till after trials or on Wednesdays. I was going to wear it to tutor, but then realised it would be a little weird, so I shall wait till I wear it a few times and be confident in it =P DONT WORRY I love Hurlstone, just not confident in myself yet ;) well enough.. [didn't make sense]

I also have the post camp blues - sad because you aren't at camp anymore. Well I did, but Hurlstoners made me happy again =] So, though I miss some people from camp, I wouldn't have it any other way.

state of mind - happy, but not clear. The answer is in my head, but I don't really want to accept it ^^|

No comments: