Yup it is true, I love bread. I can't think of any types of bread that I do not like. Besides the classic mouldy bread, every other type of bread is great! I love the smell of bread when it comes out from the oven/cooker/bakery. I like it when it is still nice and warm, or toasted lightly so that when you break it open it is nice and fluffy in the inside, and crisp and crunchy on the outer layer. I like it how you can just put it in your mouth and it'll taste slightly sweet. Most of all there are so many types, it is impossible to get sick of =]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys.. have you ever played a really stupid game, a very useless and very crap game. Like if you were to rate games on a scale to 100, this one rates 2? Well.. I do.. and I do not know why. I just play the damn game and 1hr later you are doing the same thing. It is so frustrating yet you don't want to do work so you play the silly game. Shows how much determination I have hahah. Damn you holiday mood. *puff*
Hmm went flemington with mum. I hope thomas, adam and nick are having a magical time at the city watching harry potter 2? =P harry potter 6. Sorry MC for not being able to watch or do anything with you this holis. Hang in there for one more holiday! After this out the door we go! 7days a week 6 hrs a day =P gotta sleep you know? xD
And I would like to second Adam's blog post [if i may =P] Emotions are really lost in translation. No.. Meaning is lost due to overuse. I guess that is the flaw with the english language and most probably every other language. However.. over the past 17 and a bit years, the way we speak really does evolve. I am quite amazed how new words can be spreaded as well. eg "buzz" sentence: the death of MJ is the buzz around here. I heard that a year before it was said on Sunrise.. Another word would be nong. However.. I am not sure if it existed before i started using it. Let's just say I did create it, within the next 2 yrs other people start using it. [I don't think there is a point to this... I don't remember] ^^|
-...................................-..........................................-..............................................-
I hate this.. I have seen it before, and acting in such a manner never works out. It gets really ridiculous sometimes. I guess everyone goes through it once in their life time, but still... being narrow minded and ridiculously stubborn will not change anything. I don't know if I should continue trying to persuade you, or stop. I am a little curious on how things will work out without my involvement. Do I make things worse or make them better? No one can answer it, because there is no two situation the same and only one chance to make things right. Still... which one do I choose? I know if you listen to one small part, and be smart about it. It will be ok...
No comments:
Post a Comment