lols... didn't go to school but the weirdest thing happened today.
I woke up, and everything was as if it was 5 years ago. Of course the furniture and stuff [new stuff] were still there.. but the atmosphere of the living room, felt... in some way like 5 -10 years ago... strange?
mm then mid day came, about 1 o'clock.. I went outside to take the clothes down from the clothes hanger? Anyways, after doing so, I sat down on the steps and just looked out. Everything was as if it was the morning at about 6 ish. The grass was green and wet. The breeze was cool and refreshing. The sky partially covered with uncertain clouds. Trees were bare and looking cold. ... how else do I describe a morning? The thing was... it was 1 o'clock.. and it LOOKED like morning!! I was about to fall asleep on the steps.
I got up from where I was and just bumbed around in the house. I didn't touch work... I didn't worry about work or study. Didn't cross my mind... isn't that a little strange? hmm =/ maybe my mind is reverting back to it's childish self. Strange...
Oh.. one more.. I went to tutor... and it was polynomials. We have done it all before.. I seriously questioned if it was 2009, or if I was in yr 12. It was getting way to freaky, cos I swear we have learnt the same things before. I swear... *shrugs* maybe going to schoool is good for my mind =P
No comments:
Post a Comment