count me in

15 July 2009

baaah tempted

mm I am so tempted to go on facebook. The reason why I stopped was so that I would spend more time on work.. .but when I am not doing work... I have nothing to do! :L So that's my dilemma.. not really. I can survive without it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ja... Kim's 18 was heaps fun. She is so cute when opening the presents and talking about her presents LOLS!! "I am the best daughter" [trying to say I am the luckiest daughter =P] nobody is good under pressure =]

Tanken centre was decent, hontou ni itsu mo nihongo de hanaseru. Choto muzukashi kedo tanoshida. Yokata na. =] -translation- always talking in japanese. a little difficult but it was fun. horray =P something like that...

I shall talk about the male mind. Remind me =] In tribute to Helene's blog for me :L I feel like i owe that much to her for giving me such an awesome insight =]

No comments: