hmm it is late, I wouldn't per say I am extremely happy, assuming people write blogs when they are happy. So yah! AND!! I am in no shape nor form depressed =] I look lonely cos I am mostly on my own anyways?... How do you not look lonely when you are on your own??
Anyway, my topic .. my point in writing this is to thank MC for worrying and asking how I was on the train. Honestly, I was really that tired. By Guildford I swear that if I was given an extra 10seconds of peace I would have been asleep. So you people know, I don't sleep easily in bed and esp. on public transport. So thats saying something.
- update on my "condition" I am fine? Not super sayan yet =P mm more sleep, food, more food, and less study? =P oh I believe I gave my second donation of blood last night. That is why I was light headed .. and a bit unco today =] (I did apologise in advance =])
OH! on the train this morning, I got the BEST seat on the train. Like one seat of completely removed so there was a huge gap btw one chair and the one in front. Anyways, all of the ones before it was taken... so naturally I sat down in the seat with huge leg space. Before I could reconsider I was already seated and comfortable. So i stretched my feet and enjoyed my time =] It didn't occur to me that I would look strange with that much space but didn't give a crap.
Anyways, Cabra came, and Thomas had no choice but to sit in front of me (two leg spaces away) It was nice to be able to stretch that much and just loosely slide into the seat. *shrugs* I don't really know why I keep a blog anymore =P
No comments:
Post a Comment