count me in

16 July 2009

Got me good

You got me. These emotions are resurfacing again. The ones that I pushed down deep, locked up for a while, until I am ready to accept them... I can't... not now... not here... My head is spinning. When I am not thinking about what I am meant to be thinking about, you got me thinking about this. Every other thoughts that come with the day is brushed aside. These thoughts are not half the problem. The emotions are rising, and I feel them. So strong. Not... good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=S I have spent 2 hrs on this chair.. more now ^^| doing physics.. =( I haven't finished my daily dose either!! T__T not good at all. Most of the time is spent reassuring myself about my answers to these dot points. I hate forgetting.. I hate studying! hahaha I hate forgetting more... but.. anyways.. I don't have much to talk about.

Wait! haha I am cheeky =] You know how facebook sends notifications? Well they get sent to my junk mail, and when I was on my break I just read everything people wrote =P I don't reckon that is cheating... right? *puff* I am so tempted to go back to my old blogging style for today hahah oh wells no time anyways =] LUNCH!! yum ^^

sorry if the first part didn't make sense. it wasn't meant to =D

No comments: