Mmm where to start.
Is it weird if I don't like dairy products?? Like I can eat it without pulling a face if I had to.. but I prefer not eating dairy products. Like milk, cheese and yoghurt/yogurt [which is it?]... if I had a choice I would pick anything other than them. I have to force myself to drink milk, yogurt.. sour yogurt I terribly dislike, but the sweet ones they are ok. Again I have to make myself finish it. Cheese.. on its own, is very hard to do. Melted or with something worth eating is how I like it =P
You ask why would it be weird. My answer is: we were brought up with dairy food literally. When you are a baby what is the only food you can eat [when you just came out] you don't eat! You dont have teeth! You drink milk. I can't think of any food that is MEANT to be food other than milk. Do you get me? Milk is there to feed. Meat, vegetables they are here because we make them here... blah.. it is so hard to explain. Meat comes from animals, animals have other purposes other than feeding the hungry carnivores/omnivores. Same with vegetables. I can't think of anything else.. wanna help?
Well anyways, back to the point, milk's purpose is to feed... and yet I don't like it. Does that mean.. I don't get it either. You think up of a point to raise and we'll discuss =]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh that's right. I quit facebook. Well... I am just not touching it =] Some people find it hard.. I don't know why. The only thing between you and facebook is a button. So simply get rid of the button! hahah see... that's how I operate. It is hard to hardcore it sometimes, so you work around it. I can't think of another example =/. A stupid one would be studying for exams. You look at how much you got to cover and you just don't want to study. But if you work through topic by topic, before you know it you are finished =] If you hadn't noticed, that is how you learn at school. Lol, using the facebook example, if you get distracted by msn or any internet things just disconnect the net.
Of course nothing can be achieved if you do not have determination, patience and unable to persevere =] but really... it isn't that hard if you really try.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extra note: Kerry Bickmore was cute when she cried on rove :L She is another pretty lady this world is home to =] I remember the first few times when she did the "news", she laughed half way through. Now she has become a pro at it =] (Y) good stuff.
mmm not going away on camp till next Monday so hold your parties and farewells till then =P I know you guys want to celebrate that I am away =P jks
o00o my body is aching from yesterday's squash =D fun! and I think I slept funny last night.. my neck is in pain too >=( maybe too much of mum :L jks. [for those who didn't get it... mum = pain in the neck (ie annoying somethings)]
lol... never done that before! haha explain myself to myself
till another time Distraction!
No comments:
Post a Comment