count me in

15 July 2009

Glad

to person: I am glad you didn't drink like "some people"... I was actually proud that you were thinking ahead. I am sure you knew there were people who would look after the place if you did drink, but you were smart about it. So... I am glad you were smart and thinking ahead =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In response to Helene's blog haha

Yeah... I just think up of these stuff whilst I sleep :L pretty retarded... And look at the times that I blog... not normal people times hahah. 'bout BOYS: (please comment and correct me if I am wrong, but I am only one guy, no reliability and therefore no validity ;) senior science. See there is practical uses in the outside world... if you call this outside :L)


1) Females tend to think guys are pretty much horny 24/7. Well that is just impossible... if that were to happen then... they'd be worn out to the bone even if they didn't do anything. Okay realistically... "too horny" Well in some cases that is true. From all the guys that I know, and have met, their lives have pretty much revolved around their tiny **** :L. As you can see I am not a fan of this idea. I, personally, am quite traditional when it comes to girls [in a way- with the modern value of equality ;)] Gentlemen are my role models =] I like their tall protective nature. I read somewhere of how a gentleman would behave on the streets. Eg - If a man was going to eat with his lady friend and were walking down the street, the female would always be on the inside of the curb. The reason for this was so that the lady would not get wet from the cars that drove on the puddles. I also reasoned so that it is less dangerous for the lady =] HOWEVER! What happens after the dinner... I am not quite sure what happens. (after the table manners and taxi ride to his/her place) I tend to think that nothing happens, they walk them to their place, then say good night, a kiss on the cheek and wala! The night is done. Reality isn't that great =P For me... I tend to mix these values with modern values. So it gets confusing ^^|

2) ... is there a 2? Guys are just that simple in girl's minds :L mm for those couples who don't understand their b' [lover - gangsta talk] Guys are quite... unaware of things. As guys, we tend to be blunt and less delicate to situations that girls would normally be sensitive and great at. Eg. talking about emotions. Guys are bad at this, because they don't talk about their emotions with guy friends. It is (typical) cars, money, work, girls. People I know... It is less men talk, more fun.. and girls. Guys love their girls don't they =P. Yeah, guys won't be able to pick up your small gestures and tiny things unless you tell them. Talking to them is the best... maybe not. Getting a point to them on how you want things, straight and simple is the best way to communicate with them. ahaha. Talking to them too much is... not that great. Guys love their space, and being smuthered with talk and worry just bums them out.

3) I can't think of anything else.

But - Tips on how to make the right guy smile all the time. (ie. he is a good boy at heart)

- Don't put make up on. Seriously, why would you when he thinks you are the prettiest girl out there whatever you put on your face. Save the cash so he doesn't spend so much on ya ;)
- Be a little carefree. If something doesn't go to plan, don't chuck a psyche please! It only leads to arguments and a very tired boy
- Keep but with the small things, we won't notice it when it is there, but when it is gone we will miss it. We don't know what we are missing but we will feel it ^^|
- Refrain yourself from looking sexy when going out, look elegant and pretty. Sexy is for the bedroom, your boy wants YOU for himself, he doesn't want the world to see your mammaries and legs. Got it? ;)
- We like it when you are happy, so when we spoil you, make sure we spoil you with the right goods. I mean if you bought someone something that person doesn't like, doesn't that bum you out? I know I know, they should find out before right!? True, that's where you hint all that in ;)

That's about it for this super long blog. I need to change the layout.. someone wanna help me?? =] I am surprised people read my blog too lol. aww I could have slept in for an extra 20mins! :L (still hasn't touched fb =)

4 comments:

Helene said...

thank you for the insight hanson =)
really, that did help.
but are you sure all men are like you? i'm pretty sure not one other guy knew about the 'keep your woman on the inside of the curb' thing.

Hedgehog said...

Disagree with 1 especially when you always see some guys playing 'what do you think of her?' on the streets >__> I think it's a left over instinct from prehistoric times where women were seen as a 'prize' up until recent decades with the fights for equality and liberation and even now men have changed little.
Although we may like to think of ourselves as a gentleman, the 'ideal' gentleman is a fairytale construct. I don't think they exist, or if they do they are few and far between. But that's just my negative, bleak outlook on society =P Ideally make sure to get to know the guy and don't be pressured in to anything. I've met people (outside of school) who put up a false appearance until they get what they want then just leave.

But completely agree with the rest and very insightful. I never understand makeup. To me it's as if your deceiving everyone, and if people won't accept you for who you are then they're not worth wasting time on in the first place.

Oh gosh that was a long rant O_o sorry hanson. this thing really needs a word restriction =p

thomas said...

Hanson is completely right, everything he says is true, don't think it isn't. I like the part about cutting me some slack....i assume hanson doesn't mean JUST bf and gf.

Emotions-ewwwwwwwwwww so hard

i'm tired

why am i tired? refer to adam's blog plz :D if not, then go to lisa's

Hanson said...

hahaha everyone.
Adam - you are actually quite realistic about this. I like being optimistic bout this stuff ^^| mm But that's true about "what do you think about her" game thing.

Helene - There is a start to everything ;) now thomas and adam know about the curb thing =P

Thomas - I am right about everything?? 0o what kind of evaluation and critical thinking is that!? Are you mocking me!? hahaha jks jks thanks? =]