count me in

12 July 2009

"Give me my son back!!!"

Has anyone seen "Changeling" if not, I recommend you to watch it. Trust me it is a good film. Clint Eastwood is a genius, I swear. Yup another Clint Eastwood film, but you gotta admit... they are pretty damn good. Million dollar baby, Gran Torino, Flags of our Fathers. [edit] They are really amazing.. what is more amazing is that he has helped produce and direct 30 movies, and starred in 60. He is 78... holy crap! Older than my grandmother.. and yet still making movies.. 0.o

Any who, Changeling is about a single mother who lost her son and the corrupt police is in desperate need to improve their reputations. So the police come to her in five months with a boy she does not recognise as her son. In hope that her son is still out there, she fights the police. It is her fight in search for answers and her son.

That is the gist of it without giving anything away. =] Seriously consider watching it, because I guarantee you, you will not be disappointed. I almost cried :L and I am not one to be easily moved by a movie =]

From this movie, I have gained a new respect for Angelina Jolie/Pitt [which one 0o] she was absolutely amazing in this film. Not in that sexy hot way that most people watch her movies for, but in a way where I respect her for her talents.

Lols... find it strange that I would be talking about a movie? I do... but it was that amazing. The experience was ruined by constant distractions too. Three times did we pause, eat dinner, leave the house and yet... Well you get the point. I loved the film. WATCH IT and join me struck by awe =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, today went to play squash. Woke up at 9am left at 9:45, got there at 10 and played till 11. It was 16 intese games. I played 8, 4 against my dad and 4 against my younger brother. You do not know how tiring it can get. Haven't played in a while, and so unfit. My dad won all his matches I belive, and I won against my brother. But in all it was a good session. Felt good to sweat once again. Feel the burn in my muscles and hit a ball. It was fun =] Next week I'll beat my dad ;)

For now, that'll be it. Later tonight maybe? *shrugs*

No comments: