wow... haven't touched this in a while. [for me =P]
ok mystery draw!
english! yes lets talk about studies in my "free"/procrastinating time.
I am listening to old school music! =] as in like 4-6 years old.. Craig David, John Mayer [old album] backstreet boys, boys II men b2k. haha pretty old school. How am I listening to this music? Well long story short, my neglected "MINI" ipod [gen 1] was gathering dust in my drawer... and waking up singing to a very very very VERY old song, it sort of stuck. So there you have it folks. My life story...
Holy moly.. I sound depressed! :L I swear I am not =] promise.
Just english!!!... !!!! ....... *shrugs* just breathe and write ;) [don't forget to think] - personal note...
YES! today! horrible horrible...I don't know why but talking and speaking to ANYONE was just failure. Like trying to convey my message to that person I get tongue tied, and I just blank out. =/ SIL I guess, but still it was something I could control right?? right........? Doing medical physics in class makes you worry that you have all these diseases and flaws.
I used to think I was invincible.. [not really but close to] and now I just feel like a marshmallow... get alight you get burnt and die, or you brown on the outside but turn into liquid and slip into the unknown 0.0
Any who... 2 days. then 2 weeks. then 1 month and 2 weeks. then 2 weeks. then 3months, then 3 years, then ... who knows how many years. No freedom... =O how depressing... blelaugh!
ok ok lighter mood =]
hahah i still got the jane austen book
that ext english issued me last year, but i dropped.
tristian funnily, coming 21st, mistook
his rank for second last, but that bubble was popped
when it was I who was coming last, look...
i was mocked by the teacher and i asked why
all he said was "gee... time does fly"
discover your heart before you discover others. Full of caves and mystery does that mean love doesnt exist? nope ;) if your hearts are one then you can discover together. [i am imagining a couple holding hands and walking around with a torch each, in the other]
wow... horribly forced blog haha
till another day. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment