count me in

25 August 2009

Happy Birthday Jamie =]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!!

You are now 18 years of age =] having great power means having great responsibility ;)
You control everything in your hands [not literally but close to] so go out there and stay happy =]





Well. That's all I have to say haha. I can't think of anything but being frustrated at the power plug on the "portable" dvd drive lool. The connection is bad so the power won't go through properly. I either have to stand there for 30mins hold it without moving, or find some other way to make it work...

Anyways, random piece of information. As I went to search for my long lost mighty weapon of destruction - the letter opener [that isn't even sharp], I found a rock in my drawer. No, it is no ordinary rock. Not some silly rock found on the floor after tripping on it, smashing my head open and then cursing it for life to stay by my side. No. Not that sort of rock. loool It was a piece of the great wall of China 0o. No joke. When I went to Shang Hai, we visited Beijing on the way, and walked/climbed the great wall. There were lots of loose rocks here and there. So as a reminder that I HAVE left Australia I brought home a HUGE rock sign saying "Great Wall of China" in Chinese. LOL

Of course that isn't true. It was just a small piece of loose concrete found on the wall. But yeah.. brings back memories... like how my older brother vomited on the wall and took pictures. Trust me the walk was as bad as mount Kosciusko. I think it was steeper. I mean all it was were steps. Large steps that just kept going up and then suddenly down. My brother pushed himself too far so he vomited. I am sure some of you guys have experienced it. I for sure have loool. ie. Athletic carnival, swimming carnival *2, bike riding, jogging. the list goes on and on =]

No comments: