no i dont normally say that ^, but i think it a lot =]
OK! 2 exams to go! and I am getting psyched to get out of trials exam block. I just wanna go shopping or movies or something.. just stay away from studies! But 3u is in the way, and so is jap. But i am more scared for 3U than jap. =(
You know I reckon I will forget everything I learnt from trials period. Seriously, I have the worse memory and remember only the most stupid things.. Oh btw, Adam, even your card trick thing... I didn't even remember to think about it in the exam.... strange =/ Yes I hate forgetting... but sometimes it is good =] I know... and this is definite... that after HSC I will forget everything i studied for. I guarantee you that if I do not practice my jap or watch Jdramas I will forget すべて..
it is quite sad.
Anywho, can someone varify for me how long a person can stand being curious without being satisfied with the knowledge, causing this curiousity? I mean, I am trying to respect his/her wishes... but DAMN I just wanna know. lols. Not really... I can control my mind @.@
I hope ^^|
Anyways.. I don't have much to say at this point in time.
By the way, Jamie what season are we in now?? =P
No comments:
Post a Comment