- You are my smile on a boring day. The smile that appears when you are around. Not a laugh, not a giggle but a smile. Only a smile but nevertheless, a smile. So thank you, and continue to be my smile. It is one of the small things I look forward to in my day -
- How horribly you may have mistaken this. I don't know how you think, or what you think... but at the moment you are... You must understand. It is difficult-
-My dear friend, you need to take a breath. Not just an exhale or inhale, but a mental breath. For me I meditate, but you don't do that. So just close your eyes, and let your breathing take you to places. Acknowledge those thoughts, and then dismiss them. Clear your mind, and then you will truly see what is real -
- I understand... Why? because I have been through it all. Maybe not completely and exactly, but I know what it is like. Not to worry.. as long as you don't do anything stupid, it'll be aok. But if you catch it early then you will benefit even more. It is whether or not you are smart enough to take in advice and turn them into actions. Rebutting my advice will not take you anywhere. -
- DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! ! >=( STUPID. why do you have to ruin everything. Look what you are doing to everyone and everything involved. YOU are a waste. Esp, a waste of paper :L -
that's all folks.
can't study!!!! =O too much maths in my head. no english floating near by.
No comments:
Post a Comment