

Hehe alright boys and girls, I have been busy all weekend and haven't had anything I wanted to blog about, but here I go ahead, blogging about random stuff ^^|
Ok firstly, Friday was great - city [standing next to metal people was fun =P]
Saturday - it was enlightening, and a very long day. Tutor in the morning after sleeping at 12am the night before. Then waking up to go tutor at 9am and then Rice rally from 2 to 11. lols.. it wasn't THAT long but went there early to have dinner and walk around.
Allie and Angela had a plan to give food to the homeless. I thought, at first, it was a crazy idea... but they were serious! They made cupcakes/muffins [can't tell the difference], bought poppers, apples and strawberries. We when through the park got fully rejected by a lady, but when we went and found the next person they were really grateful. I believe we made 6 people happy that day. They were very nice about it, and it made me smile =] (inside)
Umm the rally itself was different to what I thought it would be. I met up with lots of friends [that I don't normally hang out with] and yeah =] it was a enlightening night.
ANYWAYS! On Friday I was given Atashinchi no danshi. I have watched 3 episodes and I am in love already =] Horikita Maki is super cute. You gotta watch it and find out. I think I shall steal this dvd hahaha but maaaaaaan she is reaaaallly cute. Not just the face. I mean she is really pretty but her personality in the drama.. *slobber* haha ^^|
!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
Mystery session! =]
- I want you to think your thoughts through, feel your emotions and understand them. Stop complaining and just do it. There are two ways I can deal with you. Be nice about it and let it slide, or scold you and give you boundaries.
- Oh word. You have grown =] You are an awesome person. Just thought I'd let you know. ...[or not know hahaha]
- Silly person. You are important. You are worthy. You just can't open your eyes to see that. Personally, I think if you weren't so clueless you would have found it earlier.
- BAAAHH!! Why be so pretty for! Why don't I know you?? T___T Oh wells. I'll probably never see you again, but you made 10 minutes of waiting really enjoyable. ahah
- Walow dai lou. Cute. One word =] Thanks for sticking up for me. hehe
- Yes... I believe you enjoy to make life awkward. As pretty as you are, and smart as you are, life around you is way to stressful ^^| Till a day I can deal with you looool.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Waaah Horikita Maki. I ... I'll save that for another day ;)
"Close your eyes and breathe for a minute. Listen. Hear it and you will understand."
Anyone want to donate me $300 dollars for me to spend on clothes??? =D
I thought not. Aiysh... what happened to "it is only money"? *shrugs* =]
No comments:
Post a Comment