count me in

30 August 2009

Adventure nostalgic of the past

Yup as the title says, I just had an experience that reminded me of my youn'un days. To beat around the bush, I was in the back of the van lying down whilst my dad drove from home to Auburn then back to home.
LOLs yes I know it is illegal for me to be in there but =P too bad.

Ok:

In the Past -
When we were younger me and my brothers would hop into the van and travel to my dad's warehouse. If you guys don't know there are only 3 seats in a van. One driver and 2 passengers. Anyways, after a while we grew too big so all three of us would have to jump into the back without being uncomfortably close to each other. Whilst traveling in the van, I was scared that people would see us and report my dad, so I pretended to be a manikin or a statute. But it wasn't very smart because the van was moving, therefore, so was I, and when there was a big enough bump I'd go flying to the other side or something because I was too busy being a statue and not holding on to something.

Hahaha I remember one time, me and my brother's would try to stay upright for the longest without holding onto anything. Then suddenly someone farts. [My brothers love farting] blaming on each other my brothers would shout, then realise I am all quiet [I swear I didn't do it]. They both look at me and then one of them laughed so hard, when the van hit a bump he hit his head on the roof of the van. Turned out it was my older brother ^^| who farted and hit his head [I mean he was the only one big enough to hit the roof =P

Present -
Well, today went to get a bbq from mum's friend. It was $80 or something apparently cheap for the quality. So went there, but I was alone in the van today, lying down because I know I am way too big for it. When we got the bbq it was... let's say disappointing. *shrugs* My dad didn't want to take it from them but mum paid already so couldn't do anything about it. To be honest it was pretty shabby... Well my dad was telling my mum and saying how crap it is, and I know mum was being stubborn about how crap it was. It isn't THAT crap, I mean it isnt an open oil drum with wood inside and a metal grill on top haha, but i reassure you it isnt.... yeah.

Well in the van I kept quiet, in fear that I'd make my mum feel more guilty [I really wanted to tell her we shouldn't get it] but oh wells. Anyways, the bbq was slipping in sliding in the van, so I held onto it and the gas tank. It was an adventure. Haha that van is dangerous too. The walls had screws ends pointing out, so when I leaned my head onto the wall I felt a sharp pain. It was good training.

The end of story time =]

No comments: