count me in

13 August 2009

I am a human too!! a SUPER human!! =D

PSHT this feeling of achieving some decent knowledge will dissipate tomorrow...

anywho, I wanted to ask you guys if you say "I love you" to your parents or siiblings.

For me I would occasionally say "I love you" to my mum, wait.. I'll rephrase that.. I TEXT my mum... that.. I dunno, it feels really strange. Someone forced me to text my mum that at first, and then it got into a habit sort of.

saying i love you to my brothers or dad is a little... awkward. I mean i call my brothers by their names not "hey brother" or "hey bro" ... how do you expect me to say "I love you". The gestures I show my love are the small stuff [thanks to a certain someone =="] like... I kiss my rents and grandma goodnight and good bye. helping out etc.

so if you do not say I love you... how do you show your love?? Do they KNOW you love them??


--------------------------------------------------------------------

mmm you know... over this exam period, I have noticed that I eat smaller meals but more frequently... like I believe... I had... [breakfast, morning tea, recess, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, snacks and supper] BAHAHA 8 meals!! hahaha but small lols. like i'd take 4-6 big bites. or one sandwhich eat meal. or something liek that.. there is no really comparrisson but the real thing..

ok my head is going mushie.. i think it is a sign for me to sleep =] nights
once again happy bday anne =] i hope you had a decent day, despite the damn exam [lols super alliteration] ok... i think it is time for me to hit the hairy hay huh... bah humbug :LOL

No comments: