count me in

27 August 2009

Me and my glasses....

Well something sparked a thought about my history with glasses. =]
Here goes:

Year 3 - I got glasses. It was horrible looking ones. Granny ones [I am sure many have seen it before... because it is still around!! =="]
yr4 - I realised that these glasses were gaining unnecessary attention [big euphemism] so I got new ones. Within half a year, they decided to break [or get lost]
Ok to be honest, I can't remember how many pairs of glasses I have been through.
I can tell you I have dropped one in Ag in the pebbles and someone stepped on them [probably me] broken and then I tried to superglue it together. Another, I left at China while shoe shopping... I took my glasses off to wipe my face left it on the seat to pick up the bags and left. 4 hrs later I was swearing so much in my head and scolding myself for losing what probably would have been.. my 6th pair.

Yup I am very forgetful, and a waste of money =p
LOL the one before this ... was not entirely my fault... at David's house, I put it [my glasses] on the table, then Leon [his younger brother] came out and was being hyperactive like always. Anyways, he turns around and sees my glasses. So he decides to pick up, twist it and break it. *puff* maybe I am not meant to wear glasses xP

Yup... and I told this story on prefect camp loool. So the prefects tend to keep their glasses either on or far away from me :L

The End.

No comments: