count me in

06 August 2009

Just about =]

last chance to blog before exams.
okie dokie to the mr pokie sitting in the lokiemokie [train]

loools... this blog is not to be read unless you are not in yr 12.

ummm ok just boring update
sleep - I don't feel like I sleep, it is as if i close my eyes and the next moment I wake up to shower and go to school. Strange huh? The day I am most tired during the day, I am very awake at 12:30am at night.. I guess I was depleting my reserves, that was why I reluctantly went to bed =]

o00o mum's bday was a mid-success considering i did 2hrs of maths half way through, helped my brother with his jap speaking task and had a very loud family/atmosphere. it was ok... i dont think i will ace my 2u paper though.. well i can almost gaurentee that =/ no amount of practise will allow me to get 100% ever.

study - my attitute ... sometimes it is =O *pulls out hair* and internally goes nuts... but I just for some reason don't freak out. I mean 91.75 atar isnt that high.. but at this rate i dont think i can make it sadly.. or can i?? if i could slack off now.. i would... but i dont know.. anyone want to tell me?? [though the consiquences are that if you get it wrong you lose... in life >=D] but for some reasons i can relax and study hardcore without the stress.. wooh. thanks to john mayer and craig david.

music - rnb and alternative.. lately disappeared.. even emmy rossum's music has not been heard in a while. huh... still very pretty. i was considering the idea that anne hathaway was similar.. which they are: pale skin, modern lady with elegance and clothe style that doesnt promote guys to be douches. i think they are same nationality too.. but how they talk is similar.. but.. hathaway does not beat rossum =] rossum still my number 1 (Y) haha

other than that.. life is pretty sad ^^| but with the clouds and rain that lasts less than 2 mins, comes hours of sunshine =]

funny thing language.. and words. i could make the sun seem like something unwanted and rain the good guy by saying "out of the blazing suns rays, burning into our skins, rain will soon comto wash away the pain" but that for another day.. =] ttyl in 2 weeks time ;)

No comments: