HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE!!!! I hope you get all you wish for well at least one wish that comes true. Cos all wishes is a little unfair =P
i wish all my dreams came true ^^|
BAH! ENGLISH DONE!!
not physics T___T sooooo screwed...
more than english. horrible =(
I want these trials to END!! So we can party, and go out and NOT STUDY! >=(
lols @ thang who wanted to not go onto facebook till november.
It is do able, I just don't want to do that.. =P Thang will steal my poker money and my mafia things again =P He'll prolly twist it to "I didn't go on MY account, just yours" maybe... =P I could twist it ;) and use his instead =P Unfortunately he reads this blog =P....
Ok, today leaving school i got onto the train that didnt go to guildford, so i got off at cabra. Getting onto the train i see the luxury seat. I believe I blogged about it before =] it was a seat missing and a huge gap between the seat and the next one after it... it is hard to explain
|_|_|___|_|_|_|_|
i sat..here
haha, well i didnt sit there today. But it was good to see the luxury seat once more =]
OK anon time!!
how it works - YOU reply as "anon" or "random"
and the question is:
1. Do you like someone?
2. Does someone like you?
hmm should i trust you guys and believe that every anon is a different person?? =(
ok i believe there are 15 people reading. IF there is an extra Ima track you down and gobble you up!! =]
so sample answer -
1. no, I've got HSC that's why you mother F***truck
2. Yes, I am just that physic ==" and that HANDSOME muahahah sif, anyone would like me hahah
alright boys and gals, I ask you little profanity and have a good day(s)
hungry .... *grumble*
No comments:
Post a Comment