count me in

28 August 2009

Frustration

Okie dokie.
Well ok, guys quick question. Have you been so pissed before you just wanted to hit the girl who made you pissed? loool I confess twice. They are bad thoughts I know, but I can''t help it but just feel really annoyed and want to say or do something. But then I would like it to be aok right after it is over, like with guys.. Girls tend to linger on it and get all ... you know =="

Anyways, I today have held in my frustration and anger [sort of] twice today. Pretty good I reckon. The f word did slip out of my mouth once... but hey.. I am sure if my mouth said everything my head said... everyone would be, hmm... blasted away hahah

Well at least I learnt my lesson from last time ^^| 1. Don't punch walls. 2. Don't get annoyed at anyone. 3. Secret.

LOL!!! Thang haha dude it is aok, you didn't really give me the cut on my hand. It was getting better, and the scab was coming off, but then at handball.. maybe I hit it too hard? or clenched my fist too hard and it reopened lols. I accidentally skinned my knee. Pssht nothing to be able to show off hahaha felt good in the shower though. Woke me right up ^^

Bleaugh. To this day. I say 'good day!'. =]


~

"You are like a bouncy ball, you bounce right back up when you hit the bottom. "
"But what happens when I stop bouncing?"
"well you are either dead, or I'll be here to give you a hand and bounce you again"

No comments: