Aiysh what horrible few days. I don't even remember.. today is a.. TUESDAY! lols. Does anyone know what happened yesterday? This sleeping for 8 hrs is killing me ==" I wake up so brain dead, and I get tired so easily. Maybe more physical activity... but no time for tricking =/
I am sure readers know there are a heck of a lot of stuff I want to do after HSC, but I want to add to it. I want to create a anime vid? ... how do I explain this? You know how they made the film "Caroline"? or do clay clips? they take a picture then change the thing, then take another picture. I want to draw something using that concept ;)
I have been slightly converted. Listening to a lot of korean songs. Though it used bug me, it doesn't seem to now. Blah haha all I can think of how strange I am. *shrugs* Let's not talk about me. How about you?
Procrastination is killing me. The only procrastination I have is searching for something to do. For example: I get up from my seat walk around my house and look through the pantry
mum: "Are you hungry?"
me: "Mmm... *looks down at stomach asking it if it is hungry - no reply* not really" *goes back to desk and studies*
Hahaha if I were looking from my mum's position I'd be thinking "What a retard! haha"
STUDY!!!!!! [talk to myself like usual]
[edit]:
~ it isn't that I don't want to be found... It is just that...
The people who know me well should know where I am =] - in the clouds
ごかいしないでくれよ
warate ;) Who doesn't love these abs of steel!!! *points at Dylan's stomach and aims a punch at them. Ends up punching his pecs*
Obviously my hand completely rebounds "Who doesn't love those pecs!?" LOLs...
I don't know how that was meant to be funny 0o How about I tell you a deep dark secret. I use to sleep with my bottom up LOOOL ^^|
No comments:
Post a Comment