PEOPLE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO, DISREGARD THIS HORSE MANURE. I'LL TYPE BETTER STUFF LATER.
Well firstly, I couldn't think of a title, so I gave it a default one =]
Umm ok let me talk about what I was MEANT to say yesterday.
Ok, my grandma asked if I could go to the newsagents to get her the chinese newspaper, and since I was on a break and had a restless right leg I was like "ok". I thought I might spoil myself with something so I brought an extra $10s lol...[be patient - who would have known patient has two meanings... I didn't know...^^|]
Anyways, I got there right, and then the lady there knows me and she is like "Aww here comes my son in law!" and I was like huh?? who is she talking to? and I realise that she was talking to the other costumer about ME. So I was like ^^| hahah.... [funny] She asks how old I was and said nearly 18 and she is like..."no no she is like 7, too much of an age difference huh??" LOOOL T___T I am gonna get teased about this aren't I?? hahah *shrugs*
Anyways, I thought I'd buy myself a magazine that will entertain me, so I bought GQ - gentleman qualities. If you guys didn't know it isn't one of the mags that have half nude ladies on almost every page. In fact... they are mostly images of guys in cool ass clothes... ok.. now I sound gay ==" aiysh I think I shall shut up.
Anywho!! There is a few pages of some chick posing in some sort of swim suit and one page about junk.. BUT!!! the rest of it is good info... OK I don't know why I wanted to talk about this. I am not sure if this was what I wanted talk about anymore. Good info as in... no one will believe me huh... GO buy it then! haha [now I am an advertisement for the silly magazine]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well... I am on the comp and video hits is on right? I think the reason why I do not like some artists and their music is partly because of the ummm abundant amount of skin they show on the tv. Don't get me wrong, it is all good and all... but bleaugh to reality and hormonal boys! I have not a clue what I am saying...
______________________________________________________
Well today I woke up at 830 to play squash. No car to drive so no driving for me =/ Umm You know how I play against my dad and his two friends right? I beat my dad first round, then I play one of his friends 9-0 [I won] and then had an epic 20mins of intense sprinting and diving [7-9] he won. Then another and got full owned 5-9.
Anywho! Soon they left and it was me and my dad. I won first round again, but second round it was his. Third round was nuts though. score - [2-2] we were stuck there for at least 15mins battling it out. There were many drop shots, sprinting back and forward, and in order to break the point drought I had to drive and slide against into the corner with my back. It was epic... it felt like something that came out of a movie (Y) in the end he won =( [oh wells it was good fun]
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment