LOLS yes yes I know I know, I should be up making my dad happy not be blogging but you must know I woke up at 7am to finish the card for him. hehe and stayed up till 1am. Not lack of sleep at all. *shrugs* he woke up so I am blogging lools I mean he isn't supposed to see the card lols. Umm after blogging we go squash ;) fun fun fun. Noooo we aren't gonna go squash my dad... play squash. You know the one with a racket and a crappy bouncing ball ? =] Anyways... happy fathers day dad and everyone else's dad =D
Anyways, I am not sure if I said this but Wendy! You know the tissues I gave you as I went under the demountables??? I want them back!! hahah jks.
~ I am not ready... my mind isn't anywhere. In fact, it is anywhere but here, there and where. ~
Yesters was a good and tiring day =] UNSW open day right? 3 lectures [was meant to be 4] umm saw so many Hurlstoners and many of my primary friends. Yup pretty much a majority of my primary friends... Hahah I think half of them didn't even recognise me though. One I suprised was like "OMG!~!!! *points at my eyes* OMG!! IT IS YOU!!! YOU HAVE CHANGED HEAPS!!!" and I am like... "0o errrr not really ^^| and yes hello" It is funny seeing old friends.
Oh yeah! I told the group [Ryan, thang, viv, vincent, dylan vincent belinda >< sorry if i forgot you] Well I saw my brother and his friends so I said hello, and the group was like "WOHA! you guys don't look alike at all" Hahah and that was pretty much it... And my brother tells me his friends think I look super old T__T no matter ;) after Monday I will look super young again ;P
How to look young: for males - get short hair females - tie up your hair
everyone - listen to up beat music and pump it!!! =DD
In order to look young, you gotta feel it first ;) so... DIE HSC!!!!!! I can't feel young with you in the way!!! ^^|
Anyways boys and girls! Have a great day =] wooh I love listening to Big Bang =D
No comments:
Post a Comment