Well my dear friends. We have reached the peak. Reaching the 1000 is everyone's dream, but I guess it is too hard for me to pass. So I think I shall quit while I am ahead. I mean the bosses have 999999999 life points, and I need 999999999999999999 exp to get to 1000. It is waaaaay too hard T___T
=P
Anywho, I had something suuuuper interesting to talk about, but I forgot it because I went to tutor. So I thought of something else to say, and that is... YOU ARE human. Hmm... well I really want to organise something for assembly [secret =P] only two people should know... and thinking about it in the car got my heart pumping and I could see it working well =]
blaaaaahhh I wish I remember what I was going to write about =/ stupid memory. Umm tutor was not bad today. I don't normally write about my daily occurrences but these are special times [when I go home with a happy feeling from tutor]. Today... I played 2 hours of games 0o 1hr of dramas and 2/3 hrs on study? =/ I realised that getting band six for everything is sorta impossible. I mean.. I am bound to make a 5% error in my exams and then my ranking will pull me down say 10% =S I say 5% cos I WILL OWN THIS HSC! =D If not... I WILL OWN... YOU! [not academically of course =P]
This is bugging me... I wanted to write about something! >=(
*shrugs* OK, question for everyone!
"What defines and makes up a relationship?"
well... I thought about it and I reckon, I mean we all are realists here right? that umm rolling in the hay is a large part of the relationship. I mean there is so much one can talk about right?? Well, that is sort of wrong. For example my brother and his girlfriend. I don't get it... EVERY night, they call each other. Firstly, I think of "WHERE THE HECK DO THEY GET THE MONEY!? to pay for all the calls" and then I think of what the heck are they talking about?? How can someone have THAT much to talk about. [OK I believe I am going in circles, it maDe sense in my head before... I sort of understand.] The answer who what to talk about is... "just be random" right?
Another question. What constitutes whether or not you like a person? It sounds stupid but once you answer it, the answer may sound stupid =P Why? Well "You just do" is a ambiguous and invalid answer. Sure it is a feeling somewhere in your chest but you gotta say it and explain it! [like in essays =P] Umm if you say "She/he has a nice smile/body" that is sort of shallow?
THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT!? - you say
I say - I dunno ^^| for you to convince me of something.
what the heck is this something you speak of fool???
me - Something.. I do not know yet of
everyone - *gasp and shock and horror and =O*
Random much? THIS is how you keep talking in a relationship hahahah [I don't really know btw]
~ tell me your fears, let me scare them away
tell me your weakness, let me be your weakness
tell me you are unhappy, because I want to make you happy~
Wow super sadistic :L
No comments:
Post a Comment