count me in

17 September 2009

And at 4am, wisdom and truth

Well it isn't 4am yet, but close to, and I know I won't sleep within the next 4 mins [now].
At this point in time, my mind doesn't seem as weary as my head [if that makes sense] My head feels heavy but my mind is still quite sharp. Full owning Leon's poor arguments. I don't think my mind feels as sharp during the day. Or maybe it is all relative, and Leon's poor and deteriorating mind [due to lack of sleep] is making me feel much smarter :L

4am at last. Sleep? or more study? I think I should let my body rest. Cya world in 3 hrs =P

~ Let me hold your small hands in mine because what would lay on my finger tips is something more precious than treasure. But do you know what is more precious than the smooth, soft bundle of love in my hand? The thing that comes with the bundle, and that is more beautiful than life itself because you are... my life. ~

No comments: