Lol well I don't have anything really interesting for you guys to read about, so I'll write about something that interests me. By the end of this blog, you will come to the conclusion that I have a REALLY small mind, because small things amaze small minds right?
Well I thought I'd say I sneezed properly for the first time in a week yesterday. Yes yes that isn't interesting, stop jumping ahead! Since I have had this infection sneezing was horrible. Pain, stiff neck [as if it isn't stiff already] it just wasn't worth sneezing. Lols, and with the current dust storm that occurred like a few days ago... It was a really pain. Until yesterday, could I sneeze freely without the pain and the tensing of muscle. So horray....! lol
Now I am waiting on yawning. Yawning is just as bad... only uses a closer muscle towards the stupid lump. So I'll have to wait another day or so. Well at the moment it is a retarded yawn where I can't open my mouth completely, none of that "feel good" stuff. LOLS you know when you yawn you feel... slightly happier? If you haven't noticed try it out. Well yeah... it is unfulfilled yawning. This is NOT making sense AT ALL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ the stupidity of people really shock me sometimes.
~ stop assuming la
~ How naive
~ nong
~ ping pong
~ sing-a-long
~ High school musical?
~ Need a longer sentence
~ Look it is like steppppppsss
~ Being random much? oh my running out of words
1 comment:
oh hanson..=P
Post a Comment