count me in

17 September 2009

nothing ever EVER happens at 2am

LOLS Well yes... at this very moment it is 2.00am but by the time I have finished writing this blog it would be like yonks later. Anyways.. why am I up at this time? To get Leon to beat box battle Roderick. Lols of course Leon is up for to as well. I don't know why but he was the one who mentioned it first lols. So don't blame me.

Anyways, today was decent. Woke up early to see my girlfriends in the city [of course different stations] and then went to school to dance. [btw I am jking about the girlfriends. I have only one =P JKS!!! bahahah lols... yeah it is late.. don't blame me =] I am single and proud to be single (Y)] I am real good catch you know. You single ladies watch out. I am very intelligent, I like women who are also smart but more importantly beautiful - *copying the stupid idiot who tried to pick up a chick [the audio convo is on MC's blog]*

LOLS if you didn't get that, that makes two of us =]

Dance is progressing very well. You know I am actually really enjoying my last few weeks of school. I don't worry so much about studies during school, even though at home I am trying to study hard. Well we are able to be mostly ourselves, since there are no more exams to get back or do. Thus, allowing us to reflect on the latest and the new stuff. Our conclusion "We have become more retarded." mmm sounds good =]

- Aiysh I don't know why I am doing this. This is really stupid. As if anyone stays up till 4 studying man seriously.

- You REALLY annoy me. Please turn around and walk away.

- Cute

- umm...

- =]

- give me the goods and no one gets hurt (H)

The end of random era 2.24am

No comments: