count me in

24 September 2009

The ultrasound

LOL today was my first time I took an ultrasound. I was actually excited? and very curious. I mean I am interested in this field of work. So I enter the room and was told to lie down. She asks me how many months I am pregos and I replied. As she did the ultrasound she said I wasn't pregos. It was clear to me that my baby's gender was a hermaphrodite .. but she insisted that it were gallstones :L jks jks


umm... she was a little brutal but it was ok. I was interested when I saw the images of my neck on the screen. I saw the use of the Doppler ultrasound =] and yeah it was a very clinical and quick process... Strangely very interesting though. I have the scans and waiting to open it with Doc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lately school feels quite strange. I mean I am never there for the end of school strangely. Besides Wednesday of course. Never more than 4 periods, it is quite relaxing as well as bothersome, but worth it =] Done.

2 comments:

wolf said...

i cant believe you guys have less than a week now.. =( and of that week i have exams for 3 days >=(

ARGGGHH.

IM GOING TO BE SO LOST HAH.

Anonymous said...

get better man...