count me in

17 September 2009

yumm... time


mmm Sara Groen... very very pretty lady =] The highlight of the news hahaha. I am sure there are many people who think the same. Might I add. I don't watch the news often, but when I do it is either the happy news or Ms Groen =]

~ You good my head spinning. Someone tell me what to do. ~

Ummm 2 and a half hrs of sleep 430 - 7am. I thought I performed pretty well today =] Thinking was a little... limited however, I was awake for most of the day. Except in class ^^| In english and physics there were a few times when I went to the sleeping stage. You know where you are trying to stay awake but your eyes close and then your head slips off your hands? Same thing :L
I tried to sleep in senior though. Umm we watched a silly video... but for some reason I couldn't get to sleep. Lame =/

Umm I got home, and about 4ish I went to rest my weary head. LOL should say that out loud... it has a nice ring to it. umm Well I only went to close my eyes then I accidentally fell asleep :L I woke up just in time for dinner. My digital clock said 5.59 but it was like 420. For some reason my digital clock runs faster. I mean I thought digital clocks were meant to be more accurate than analog... but then again it is sort of 12 yrs old. [It was my uncles when he was in high school] haha

Anyways, bummed out I didn't want to do work, but I forced myself and found my inspiration for a better AOS story. Yes I didn't do well for my english. Let's not talk about it.

Umm I did a majority of the story and I am going to bed =] nights.

~ I hope I see you... either in my dreams or ... just see you?? O.o ~ mmm... food. why is mum making food before I am gonna sleep!? Looks like I'll be dreaming about food =D

4 comments:

Helene said...

Agreed. Sara Groen is one fine lady.

AND WHY DO YOU STAY UP SO LATE?

thang said...

how do you say Groen?
like...groin?

Anonymous said...

you kidding me>> she's so old, and wringly... she's way too old

Anonymous said...

btw she does look like someone from HAHS in yr 12...Oo