Guess what everyone?? I think wrote a decent essay that I am happy with! =] I hope it is good hahah. It also took me what 3 days... to write? 2 of those days I did other work =D I am pleased with myself [so don't cut me down... please =P]
mystery time!! *lottery noises*
- Baaaah!! I wish you continued your sentence and pointed it out!! Silly mongrel
- Aww it didn't turn out as I thought it would, but it was still a good morning ^^ coffee??
- Haha sorry about making it awkward... I tend to do it when I am happy.
- Wowee!! You are nuts! But good on you!! wanna spare 3 to give me?? ^^|
- Silly =P maybe you should practise throwing, and try make it look less scary... please?
- Hehe it happens, nothing to be embarrassed about.
- You make me smile =]
- You make me annoyed, I don't understand why you got to do that, are you trying to mock us? Or are you being a hypocrite? Bleaugh to you.
The end of mystery time =]
LOLS today's handball at lunch was epic. I felt like a real ninja hahha slipping and sliding everywhere =] it was heaps good. Need to work on my aim though. I think the thing I will miss second most is handball [first is friends]. I don't think many girls understand, but it is a good way of relieving stress. It shows you are a man cos you can tank the ball, and you get to show off your skills. In the end you get hot and sweaty =] that is all I care about. After getting hot and sweaty, the enzymes or something make you feel happy =] and it is all happy for me! [yup that didn't make sense, you aren't going crazy]
*Her eyes gleamed and he lips parted, showing her white set of teeth. Sparkling like her eyes she waved "good bye". The nature of her personality was very attractive. Glued like licking a poll in the snows, there was no turning back. His heart skipped.... and he died [not]
To be Continued.
It is late and I want to eat!!! =D
[edit] turns out my essay was only 681 words... how depressing hahah not to worry and extra... say 75 words to my two shorter paragraphs and I am aok ;) and add a little into my conclusion and intro, maybe spice my other paragraphs as well.. aiysh may as well start again huh? =P jks jks. bleaugh to studying! wooh to essays! jks.
No comments:
Post a Comment