Firstly...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID and Melina!!!
I hope you enjoyed your day, I hope you enjoy your presents and I hope you enjoy being 18 =]
Well today something special happened, besides the birthdays... the super dust storm... my house has been infiltrated with dust... =( and now our superior cleaning skills will be tested. For once my neck can't get in the way of it I think... [bleuagh to my neck! I have considered burning it, chopping it off and eating it... none seem to make it hurt less :L] So since this dust storm I feel useful again =] sorta... I haven't actually did much cleaning, but it was a start. I will be cleaning again later. Or ... should I study... I'll clean.
Anyways, today is the second time I have taken panadol [however you spell it] and yeah.. first time was on friday =] I didn't die! - I have no idea what I am on about. Umm.. pain, lack of sleep and food is driving me crazy.... You have NO idea how much food I have craved... cheeseburgers, coke, pizza, sugar lollies, beef stew [WHICH! I can have!!! wOOOHHH =D] , chinese food, chicken buns, egg buns..... *slobber* talking about this makes me really hungry.. and I just had dinner... I am gonna get more beef stew. Talking about stews, reminds me of trangie's stew... that was good stuff.... zomg the bread... =O
I HAD something to say.. oh yeah! I am getting and ultrasound! =D weeeee I am realllllyyy desperate to know the gender of my baby =] who is the father?? lol duh! me! Jks =P but I am looking forward to it. I want an MRI too =] Then I'll get to talk to people who I'll become ;) maybe lols.
dats all. matey~ bye bye
No comments:
Post a Comment