もうなんでおかさんはちょとうらさいんだ。いつもいつもぼくのことしんぱいくれる。べんきょうしたことができないのにもとはんさす。
もういとつがある。何でせいせきはそなにだいじものなの。ともたちはいつも「やだ!このせいせきはだめた」といて。でもぼくのことかんがいえないんだ。ぼくのせいせきはかれのせいせきよりわるいからもとクラプになった。でうがおれはなにもいわなった。せいせきわるいても。。。
Anyways! =] I have nothing to blog about. Good night!
Bwaah.. now school starts to get fun =] esp. in the breaks. Esp. when class gets to revision. I love the word revision! Why can't all my subjects get to the revision state already. Man... not much left to go... so much time needed. I am not going to pass 40 at this rate, however! Lucky for me there is no HSC after this so no need to stress so much. I believe I sat on this chair for...4hrs at least today. I reckon my ass cheeks will be molded into the plastic after HSC, and when I get fat and old [cos I am too cheap to buy a new one] I'll remember the HSC days and then throw it out cos I don't fit in it.
ANYWAYS!!!! one hr early but!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT Z, ROMAIN S and [anyone else start with R??] LISA N. I hope you all have an awesome birthday. Unfortunately only one of you guys can! I mean I can't spend time with you ALL at the same time :P OK that is it.
Master Nong out.
ps. I found out I am not crazy or hallucinating! Just dumb =P
Urasaina!!!
1 comment:
あんたのPOST は ちょっと わかりにくいんだけど。。。 どうして そんなように かんがえている? またく。。。 もっと じしん が あるよ! おねがい。。わらって xD このように。。。 ^ ^
| |
\____/
Post a Comment