count me in

20 August 2009

*yawn*

Well, boys and girls, I didn't end up sleeping right after school. Oh wells. BUT!!! Good news, trials are over ;] the bad news is... WHAT TO DO NOW!! T___T

All types of procrastination during exam period doesn't seem as appealing when we aren't in exams. Well after school it was a slow start, anime then to the long awaited Nodame Cantabile. I had 2 more episodes to go. However, each episode is like 2hrs because it is a special... I don't know how to explain it. I feel so out of it =P

I want to sleep, but I know I won't get to sleep straight away. Not used to it yet. What a very boring and grammatical blog! Wasn't it better when there were lots of grammatical mistakes? I liked it when there were PLENTY of grammatical mistakes =P

LOL!! One story to tell =P or two ^^|

Ok, Sarah just left the train at Fairfield and then this Lebanese kid comes and sits in front of me. Not facing me of course but right in front of me, when there were PLENTY of vacant seats. [I don't know why people do that, it always freaks me out... remind me to tell you guys about the Korean guy] Anyways, when it gets to Yanora he starts stripping! lool he had like three layers [NO I was not checking him out. Btw he had a mullet that went passed his collar it was funny ... at the time] Anyways he takes all these layers off [school uniform] and then chucks on a random red soccer jersey shirt thingo. loool typical lebs man. Seriously, the only sports they like are rugby and soccer. loool.. [that wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be]

Story 2: [attempt 2 =P]
I get off at my station, and I see girly boy [later to be named Bell boy].
Ok our history:
- When I seem to be late and run from the house to the station, he is behind me. Like as in when I come right out, he is about to pass my house, then I run and lose him [he is walking by the way]. When I arrive at the station I have like 50 or so seconds before the train. I turn around and there I see him. Walking with his guitar, Macquarie Fields uniform and with the clip in his hair. Yes a girl clip... hence the girly boy.

Anyways, today I saw him, and we were walking the same direction. I was taking my time, because I had ALL the time in the world [sorta]. I mean I just finished exams, I like to enjoy the scenery while I walk. Well, as I walk he always tries to walk in front of me Oo Like I'd walk normally then he'd rush to walk in front, and every time he took a step the bells attached to his bag kept ringing [hence known as Bell boy] It happened at least 3 times. So I slowed down and then he took his time! What the ==" what a butt in the face loool

Story 3: [another failure story]
Korean guy. It is late on the train... I think 10pm? or close to 11pm. There is no one on the train carriage but me. Fairfield arrives and one guy gets on. Out of the three levels of the carriage he chooses the one that I was in, the bottom. And of all the seats he could sit in, he chooses the one right behind me. I was full freaked out, ready to smash this guy with my phone and fists, if he starts something.
I could feel his disgusting breath against my hair. He was breathing pretty hard for not reason ==" His phone rings and then I realise he is a Korean. So I was a little more relaxed, knowing he is an asian, and Koreans tend to be crazy only when provoked. While he was talking, once again, his breathe of strong AND it smelt! Far out... of all the seat =/

When I gladly got off the train, I looked at the train, and saw sparks coming out of the top part of the train lines. [the part where the wires touches the bars for electricity...] It was the most dodgy train I have ever been in... and it was a millennium.. Even tin bashers are better 0o.

That's all folks. I'll type up something much more interesting another day =]
TO THE HAY SACK! AKA, the bed. Another long blog? =S

12 comments:

thang said...

i spotted a typo but lost it..bleh oh well.
dodgey posts ARE more fun!

you smell worse than that asian guy LOLOLOLOL JOKES JOKES

Anonymous said...

Yennora

Anonymous said...

Racist

Edward said...

lol, you're so racist and intimidated by such small things.

You're still making grammatical errors bruh!

btw, i was anonymous as well.

Jamie said...

*stares*
Interesting train stories ^^;

Anonymous said...

i think you're over reading things, i mean what the heck are these weird (failure)stories...unless your secretly into guys??? anywho...i think you're just PARANOID...

Hanson said...

*shrugs* racist would be saying they are aweful and stuff isnt it? i know plenty of them that are nice people.

and why does it matter to you, eddie, that i am making grammatical mistakes?? =/

so what if i get intimidated by small things? you can never be more prepared, mr i bring pens and screw drivers when i walk around livo. have you been attacked before?

paranoid.. maybe. read into things hell yeah. just not as much as before. wow.. why all of a sudden one blog sparks all this?

oh wells. keep reading and picking the flaws. it is good.

Edward said...

lol chillax
everyone is just bagging you out about grammatical errors and you try to fix it so it's fun to point them out.

lol, c'mon you gotta admit that is racist, fine call it stereotyping then. Soccer is the world's most popular sport so i don't see why he wouldn't like it. lol.
i like rugby and soccer =p

The screw driver was actually for my little LED light and yeah i do carry around a pen when i go places. So that means i am prepared but i wouldn't go about doing anything unless it is needed. In a situation like yours i don't get 'ready to bash people with my phone and fists'. lol

Nothing wrong with someone sitting on a row next to yours even if the carriage is empty. If i wasn't comfortable about it i guess i would have just moved... lol. simple as that =p

Edward said...

Also, don't use your phone... what can you do with your phone? break it?
lol

just carry a pen with you, or a set of keys that are easily accessible.

Wendy said...

yaya keep making hanso correct his grammar and spelling. dw it's all good fun :D
anonymous people are so *sigh*
haha @ thang. yes hanso you do smell but i don't know bad. it's tolerable though...it's more of an asian smell o.o
i swear i read through that post and saw so many errors. but i guess the mistakes are part of you >.>
why were you on the train so late?

thang said...

pffft...what is a pen going to do? it's just going to break when you go to poke them...unless you poke their eyeball.
what you do is carry a plastic bag, its nice and strong, can suffocate people, choke people, non-treatening. its perfect, or a pair of scissors.
unless you know some pro matial arts pen weaponry thing.

and i think you should ALWAYS be 'ready to bash people with my phone and fists'

ncikkkk~ said...

helloo !O!O!)I~!)IO9erujh3iejQ


supp `