hehe wow... the day I put the counter up i get about 80 reads. 40 being me.. but like wow.. 40 views not bad =P
I don't really have much to say but DIE ENGLISH! Though I didn't not like as much as I thought I would... baaah I am procrastinating.. apologies about this retarded blog.. I seriously don't have much to say 0o.
Well today after exams, played handball.. was I was going high for some reason.. mixed with stress of course =] and then joined the yr 8 girls with the volleyball. It was fun and scary at the same time. They all look so fragile.. so spiking was a no no. However, I did attempt once... and failed due to the lack of training... hit a girl.. but on the thighs [WITH THE BALL] by accident. [i was aiming for Robert =D] Anywho, she was aok, and it was fun =] they don't get senior jokes.. so I sound like an idiot when i do joke with them. "Next time you play I'll put on a wig and get into a dress and play vball with you guys yeah?" ... *blank stare* I turn around and smash the ball into Robert's face, breaking his nose, and making lose 12 teeth. It was so bloody but the girls thought it was fun, so they trampled his face. Soon they were covered in bloood.... LOL yeah... it isn't true as you can tell =]
umm... That's all folks. OH! btw channel 99 GO! - new station is up and ATOM!! [simpson lovers will understand] up and away** and it was for you kids ;) teenagers. stuff.. pretty cool.. but the theme music is quite annoying :L i hope they dont play it that much
messages:
- hmm I worry about you,.. but hey it is your life, you live it and tell me how it works out for you. I mean I don't control you. Though your intentions are decent, your goal is confused. That is my concern and there is where you may faulter. But in the end I know it'll be aok. Good luck young padawan.
6 comments:
PLAYA!
Year 8 girls!
bahaha, guess who.
i do recall you doing that to thang.. not me...LOL
AGREE. YOU PLAYAYYEERRRRR
PLAAAAAAAAYYYAYYERYYAERYYERYRRR!!
he was trying to kill me O_O
but killed you instead =p
lols maybe i should explicitly say you guys played with the girls. And joined me playing vball =]
playa huh?!? =P dont misinterpret things >=(
who is anonymous??
so robert is dead eh?
what a ridiculous story... i think you're hitting on young yr 8 gals too...which is WEIRD...
Post a Comment