count me in

27 August 2009

Why is it that, no matter what I do... I can never seem to get it right??

Hmmm... the sky is grey and the wind blow, the world is tumbling.
Actually =P it has been super blue sky all week.. pretty much, but the weather has been pretty much screwed up.

Well! I have been in such a daze today something happened that shouldn't have happened. After physics [last period] I was busting so I gave my bag to Jenny and ran to the toilet. When I was done, I forgot to pull up my pants so when I started to run for the train, it fell to the ground, and my undies were showing =P

No. What really happened was I went to the toilet and ran to the station. By the time I caught up with her, we were at the bottom of the stairs. Then I realised that I didn't have my folder. I was like S#@%@$^%#%YY^#@$@!$@#$ [sorta]. So, once again I gave my bag to Jenny and ran back to the room, thinking I left it in physics. Running up there was ok, I wasn't that puffed. My legs started to tire, my shoes started to get heavier and breathing was starting to get difficult. By the time I got to the room, it was like everything was in slow motion. Mr Robson looked at me, I looked at him and he asked me "Wwwwhhhhaaaaaaatttt ddddddiiiiiiiidddddd yyyyyyooouuu.. leave behind". I checked if my folder was there and it wasn't! So I was like "MmmmmYyyyyy folder". He replied with a light "Maybe someone nicked it." So I figured someone had it.

Puffing, I ran ALL the way back to the station. This time, my legs ached, my breath was short and my shoes felt like a tonne. My shoes weren't made to be ran in... being basically clown shoes on my feet, the laces getting loose a huge stack was inevitable. Running passed a few people, the canteen and almost over the small brick wall. I jumped over, only for my shoes to clip the wall. Tumbling and smashing my head on the concrete. Blood was everywhere.... and I died. LOL =P [jks] I ran back to the station. Up the stairs and just in time before the train doors closed.

It was not over. I went in and found my folder. Then I asked who took it... later I found out that I gave it to Thang before I went to the toilet. [pssstt.. I still don't remember] But yeh... my lungs felt... pretty bad. It is as if someone used sandpaper and scraped it against my lungs. The souls of my feet were cramping and all I could think of was how light headed I had become. I could feel the blood rushing from my face, my heart pumping faster than the chatter of the train carriage causing all thoughts to have vanished from the already empty head. Horrible.

To be honest, it has happened twice. The other time when I had to run to the cottage and back... it was further.. I was puffing till warrick farm I think hahaha. Maybe I am that unfit... but when I exercise my lungs don't hurt that much... So I decided it was due to lack of adrenalin so yeah =] my day was as GREAT as that. lols

4 comments:

Helene said...

damn you hanson.
i believed you when you said your pants fell down.
i also believed you when you said you stacked it on your head and blood was everywhere. until you said that you died. i figured that there was something 'off' about that.

Jamie said...

Haha yeah I believed him too. Damn you Hanson, for getting our hopes up high :P kidding.

thang said...

you're so unfit hanson :P (me too)
maybe i should take your folder more often.

Hanson said...

LOL!!!!! hahahah Helene you seriously believed it!? =O ^^| sorry for getting your hopes up =P

LOL thang that isnt unfit.. i was sprinting 80% of the time T__T well i thought it was sprinting =P