If I am meant to be doing everything grammatically [crap spelt grammar wrong haha] and punctually correct does that mean I can't use emoticons? =( hehe too bad.
ok ok.
Well I feel like I am gonna explode. One more exam and I am temporarily free! =P Yes yes, argue that we are really never free... But remember everything is relative ;] Well I started today with a bang. Being the nong I am, I didn't see the timetable properly and assuming I had maths in the morning I went to school nice and early. Bright as the sun *cough*. Arriving at school I ask where everyone was, only to be smashed in the face with the fact that we had our exam in the arvo.
Lame =/ Staying up till 1am to study, because I was freaking out, then waking up early so I don't miss the train. =( and then arriving at school, only to study for another... 4 hrs? ="( Something like that. But it turns out Leon K [lols inside jk...] is a very good distraction. Procrastination was not difficult feet to achieve. But never the less, the numerous questions spurred us to continue onto our magical journey towards certain death. The pain was unbearable... I just had to sleep. I wanted to sleep, but Leon yelled and scolded, I was left with the option of continuing the study.
Anyways, recess came, played volleyball for 5mins and then got falconed in the head with it [by someone else] and then went back to study. By the time it was lunch we only had a matter or minutes to complete our training. It was time! 12:45pm We all walked to the very damning place haunted us until we finished this 2hr exam. When we got there, our patience was tested waiting in anxiety to complete this mission.
When I got inside... everything from there gets hazy and dark. I'll describe the mood though. You can feel the energy. The stress has dissipated and everyone was in fight or flight mode. But everyone was ready to fight. Not willing to give in to this damned evil. After noting the mood, my conscious mind fell asleep, and my subconscious took over. As if the main pilot was shot and dead, and the supporting, second in command, took the reigns and flew and sawed liked a bird.
LOOOL hows that for a epic day? =P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2hrs later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emotions on happiness were imprinted one everyone's faces and everyone went home.
The end.
On the train... it smelt bahah but I tend not to complain about it, and everyone left I fell into a deep deep sleep after I ate my apple. Then suddenly a young handsome .... Yeaah.. it didn't happen =P Well I was resting got off at my station and went home.
I was reaaaallly [super typo =P] shocked when American Dragon was not on =( I mean yesterday it ended with a super bang =/ Ok yesterday they fight the most evil dragon with all the old farts [the other dragons] and the evil dragon is super powerful. Anyways, the dragons combined could not kill the evil one so Jake [the american dragon *theme music*] calls upon the dragon slayer he fell in love with yonks ago. But she was brain washed so that she was safe from harm and forgot about her dragon slaying days. She some how remembered by a photo and then owned the evil dragon. The temple at where they were attacked turned into a vortex and the girl was stuck under a pillar. Jake heroicly rushes in to save her only to be grabbed by the evil dragon's tail. Stuck, they try as hard as they can to rush out. The girl uses her super and uber weapon to cut the tail off and they squeeze through the vortext to reality.
Then it ends with the girl kissing him... on the lips!!! =O [but cartoon style. ie. no detail or anything.. just two heads bumping into each other.] I almost cried =P hahah
Aww it is the only show I look forward to when I come back from school. Now there is dodgey Ying and Yang which is funny but not as good =/ Then there is "Teen Titans!" *theme song* [random japs singing in english... still sounds jap =P] my 2nd fav cartoon after school.
Anyways! How's THAT for grammar? =P Wooh second half without mistakes ;)
I believe I am meant to be studying japanese, for tomorrow at the moment. So! Just another hour of blogging.
bhaha reminds me of Jake's grandpa [refering to american dragon *theme song*] he is known as "G" as in Gee"
G- "Now I am blogging" [a computer screen]
Jake - "Uhh you are meant to type something to be blogging"
G - "What am I meant to type?"
J - "Type about your day, what you feel."
G - " Oh ok" *hears typing* it says
'hungry'
G - "I fail to see the fun in this blogging."
LOLOL If you didn't laugh.. I laughed for you that is why =P
Alright to the studeeassium! See it has ass like assignment or assessment. The person who made up these words know they are a pain in the ass to do =]
7 comments:
You wrote 'going to' as "gonna"
good work ooga booga!
anyways yes go study jap
relativity :)
good old einstein
.that was an EPIC blog!!!SFHGSDHF!!
not as epic as your "SFHGSDHF!!" haha
yes good work ooga booga. (Y)
i didnt realise you guys actually read all of it.
of course we would =O
i only read the first few lines otherwise there would have been a whole list of grammatical errors =p
ouch lalalala
i ban you from reading my blog. or...saying very mean words... bahaha sif i can ban someone to not do something =P
Post a Comment