count me in

16 August 2009

Nothing good happens after 2am [for HIMYM fans]

Guess what.. You prolly dont care but i stayed up till 2ish. Watching you know what ;) NO not PRON [minh chau] i know you were thinking that.
The Mexican.
Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt.
it is like comdey/action/romance.
I can see that Mr and Mrs Smith is similar, with the subtle jokes and everything.
JUST watch it. I guarantee you, you will come out liking it more than you came in.

it was about a man in deep s*** [some mafia thing] umm he has to retrieve a gun from mexico. There are many problems that arise, esp with his girlfriend being in the way. The girlfriend [julia roberts] becomes a hostage and brad pitt is made to take everything on the chin and the face.. [literally] umm.. anymore and i'll spoil it.
"I have to shoot you"
"Why do you have to shoot me for? cant you tie me up even more?!"
"i have no more rope"
"so because you have no rope you have to shoot me?"
"That's the American way" *twirls his gun and drops it* "where do you want it?"
"in the leg. NO NO! the leg has arteries i might die!"
...
"ok, ready after three. 1" *BANG*

LOLS heaps good =P

The reason why I stayed up so late was cos i wanted to watch it. I mean the last time i wanted to watch i had to go to be at 11/12 ... it wasnt even half way =(. i got most of the jokes the 2nd time round ;) lols... Yes i am slow ^^|

[another boring part?]
OH and roger dodger. It was really smart i thought. It was about a smooth talking guy who made men look like objects. His life revolves about sex lols.. anywho, he gets dumped by his lover and his nephew wants to learn bout luuuurve, and how to get a girl...
This uncle of his smuggled him to bars picking up 2 chicks [pretty ones might i add] and NO, there was no sex. BASICALLY!!! the moral of the story was to be yourself and not be a douche like the uncle who thinks guys are utilities made for sex and lifting heavy objects. Also, that girls like sensitive and real men, not up themselves, powerful boss men who just want sex. the nephew didnt get laid, and all was happy in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After last night, I questioned what is so trivial about sex. I mean, we are curious beings.. and apparently it feels good, but I swear there is more to life than sex =/ right?? Well no one is gonna bother arguing that, cos hardly anyone reads it all and replies. I don't think anyone can be bothered hahah [I know I wouldn't, unless I am obessed with the person or it is really short]
So yeah....

I seriously think I blog too much for a yr 12 =P

4 comments:

edward said...

according to Dr Cox, sex is life affirming, so there's a reason for you.

also, you know what's a good movie that i watched last night before i fell asleep? "A Walk to Remember"
lol, it made me cry (like a man of course)

Hanson said...

a walk to remember... i am not sure i know of it. after trials. i will watch (H) i hope =P

I wanna cry too! :L

Wendy said...

i wanna watch that movie too!
sigh and the ugly truth and 17 again and transformers 2

Anonymous said...

*sigh* what the heck?! lets just say when giving or receiving pleasure. some brain section releases these hormones or something and that creates the ILLUSION that you want more. e.g. chocolate. now what i think must ppl see is kinda the same thing, except males don't get that sorta thing with chocolates... i'm losing the point, but i hope you understand that pleasure (in a general sense) is life, ppl like it, for some its screwing around