count me in

16 May 2010

There I sat...

At the dinner table about to finish my dinner. My brothers have finished and left the table. And there I sat. In front of me are the two greatest men I have known... right in front of me. My dad who has been through more than I'll ever know, and my dad's dad who has been through probably more than my dad - and [probably] more hardship I will ever know...

As I finish my dinner, (I get up and start to walk to the sink with the plates and bowls I ate with), I learnt... my grandpa speaks more BS than my dad does!

He said "If you feed your wife so much... she will get fat!" I couldn't help but smile at this random comment. Then I remember how much BS my grandpa says and he says it as if he is mega serious...

The two men I most admire...

ps. I say as much BS as they do =P

No comments: