count me in

02 May 2010

Cos you don't need to worry about that

Well, new month new resolution! jks =P


more like [re]solution... ok no. I have possibly sorted out something that is of importance in my mind. So I guess this means there will be slight changes in my world, however, I don't expect it to happen over night or drastically change over a matter of days. <- please read that sentence carefully if you are going to read into it. I suggest you don't look into it too much, yet don't take it lightly. Cos it is sort of weighs 5 billion newtons...





~~~
"have you asked mum and dad if they want help.." psht! stupid baka yaro! my brother is such a... simple minded butt in the face sometimes. haha maybe he confuses the things I do with the things he doesn't do.




- complain corner - bom BOM BOM!!!!

Well as you don't know, my grandma is at shang hai partying at the clubs and living the high life =P and my brothers seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that 1. my grandma is getting old and she cant do everything she used to be able to 2. that my parents cant do all the chores and stuff my grandma did while she was here.
I have cleaned the house, on my own, multiple times; helped out at the warehouse more that my brothers put together [hence the huge biceps] and helped out with the chores despite being late and in a hurry.chores:vacuum the house, mop the floor, fold the clothes, put the clothes up, take the clothes down, wash the dishes *3 =P, water the plants, take the water out, put the bowls out, clean the table, set the table... that's about it.It doesn't seem much... IF I HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO!ahou brothers. Ok they do some chores occasionally ONLY if initiate it, and do the chores as well. ri-bloody diculous.Also, the warehouse can take up half to all of the day's time. It was from 2-7, and other day 11 to 6. Useless pieces of poo. I would not feed them lols.. fix their attitudes and bloody get up earlier!! not 12pm!most of the chores are done before 12 for goodness sakes..
blah..

~~~


umm so... a heck of a lot of quizzes and studying and assignments to do. so I might just disappear for a week or 2.




自分で考えろ。そうした。そして、答えが見つけた。

yet again, I did four rights - some body help me out of the circle
It's not up to me no more, i cant decide the way my heart feels - I'm in trouble
it is a 360 turn, it's ended where we began - a heart ain't a brain.

baaabbbeeyyyeeeyy [-] you got's the music groove ?

No comments: