count me in

18 May 2010

mm...

He stood at the round about, turning, looking at each stretch.
The 4 roads that cars, motor bikes and buses take.
The 8 pathways for the bikes 2 in each lane.
and the 8 side walks for pedestrians.

Turning. Turning... not knowing what exactly differs from each, but knowing that which ever stretch he chooses will lead to a different area. He can't go back, because he doesn't know how he got there. He can't be guided by those who pass by because they don't understand him. One question normal people would ask is "Which way is the best way?", but he asks "If I go this way how do deal with it? and how do fix it if I break it?"

Despite these ridiculous questions, he asks, expects, desires for simplicity. For things to roll naturally and not to worry so much about the finer details of what really is nothing. What a hypocrite.

So which path does he take?


Of course, he sits there and looks up. Many times he looks down at his palms due to neck pain, but always returns to the sky. Be it blue, cloudy, dark; the sky is the same as looking into his palms, his mind, his heart. He is the sky, and the sky part of him.

There are times when the sky does not behave, but really they is his emotions and thoughts that do not behave.

So what next?

~~~~~~~~~

bahaha good luck =]

General Blogging

Well yesterday I was in a FABULOUS mood, so I decided to walk around Guildford since I didn't want to be home. So I walked to the many parks around here and walked straight to my forest. It isnt exactly a forest since there are houses like 50m away and pipelines next to it. But there was a decent 80-100m of space for me to roam in knee length grass and stuff. Really reminded me of cadets and camping. Except.. there was a park bench in the middle of this.

Here I sat and meditated and became enlightened. I knew the limits and the world and my world and I started to fly. No really, I ... risked the limits of my body =D ANYWHO!!! It was only the beginning. I wanted to sit on the swings but the park was taken up by 2 dogs and 2 girls.. 3 m above ground level.

SO! I walked to the place I thought I would get kidnapped. Ready to fight I beefed up and psyched myself up.. well I didn't need psyching. "Like hell I'd get kidnapped." Next thing you know I did! Jks. I got to the boring park and decided to exceed my limits and parkour. Yes.. at a park... Despite how ridiculous this sounds, it was 5ish and pretty dark. SO! I decided to do a few crazy things, forgetting consequences and ended up with a decent amount of bruises =D

Don't worry, I haven't broken anything yet, and I like bruises.. they feel good to rub don't you think? No? I like talking to myself.

Yeah, I think one day I'll learn to parkour and then do it at uni =] and die. That thought wasn't far from my mind, but it is stupid for something so small. So no point =] I got home, sweaty, wobbly [since i havent ran around like a crazy bastard in a while] and smelt fantastic [not really].

The end =]

Procrastination plan1 (success)*




Terms and condition
*I will not be responsible for your lack of actions and lack of study. You can sue me, but.. I don't have a job so DO IT! I dare you! [except.. don't read this blog in..10 years time.. I will cry if you actually do it..]

Sign
signature ~ - ~ _ ~ - ~ Name: (printed)


_________________ ____________________



Thank you come again.

No comments: