count me in

17 May 2010

Dear sister,

Dear sister,

I have no right to be in your affairs and I have no right to tell you what you should and shouldn't do, but I want you to consider how hard your own sister is working towards such a... profound future. There are not many siblings that are willing to go out on a limb to save their other siblings from making, what they think, is a huge mistake. This alone should stop you in your tracks and tell you something. Also, there aren't many teenage kids who even consider this sort of thing. Do not underestimate her words. I am not old enough to know what you are thinking nor what you may think will happen, but I can presume. I can make guesses but what I think doesn't matter.

You might be scared. I don't understand why you would be scared for. You have such an amazing sister why? As dysfunctional your family may seem, I truly believe you do not wish for another family. I would love to hear your side of the story, but I know someone who would love to hear it more than I do.

There are many paths to take, which one do you choose? The one you follow now does not seem like it is the path anyone wants to take as a child/teen. Let the sunlight in and open your eyes to the many possibility this "crummy" world has to offer. I know if something bad happens, a certain someone will blame herself for it.

~~~~~

I have discovered how much I dislike change. It makes me uncomfortable, disgusting and often sick. Despite this, I can't live without change. It is what makes us who we are, it is what brings us life and death, and it is what defines us. I can't stop this notion of change, so my answer is adapt. That is how life is designed to be. I will power through this uncomfortable feeling, learn to not become sick and become stronger. Will you move forward?


From Friend.

No comments: