~~~~
Strange. Today I didn't bring my glasses to uni - not the strange part - when I look at people and other things everything is quite blurry. However, I look at the sky and it doesn't seem to have changed much even with glasses on. Maybe a little more clarity but that is pretty much it. The edges and colours and .. lols they seem the same.
And at night my eye sight gets so bad it is impossible to look at anyone. And yes.. I went through the physics of it.. Since it is dark, the light is insufficient to reflect the light from the surfaces into my eyeballs reducing quality of image. As seeing is dependant on light being reflected into the iris or whatever the receptor cells are, being night, the lack of lights will cause your eye sight seem less proficient.
I should be an optometrist :L I don't think anyone would trust me with their eyes.. I don't trust myself with my eyes haha
-----
nanimo attakara, nanimo kawarani hazu dakedo... nanimo attanani nanka nanika kawareta.
-----
my love for food has rekindled. PLEASE BE CHEAP!!! =D
ps. i am sure there was something i wanted to write.. but i either cant think of it, or think it is appropriate ;]
No comments:
Post a Comment