count me in

07 June 2010

Study = Crazy mind

"There are many worlds out there. Not just in a physical and quantum sense, but also a mental and different dimension sense. Quantum physics tells us that there is a very high, if not definite, chance that there are different worlds. There is a sense of time, in which a second before is a different world to "now" and different to one second later.
There are many examples in which we use apply a sense of different worlds when we say "society". Music society, japanese society, commerce society etc. These are different worlds.

Worlds inside of worlds inside of worlds.
World, ie. Earth, world, ie a country compared to another, world, inside that country etc.

There is one more... There is a world in our own heads. We perceive everything slightly or completely different to others. "All is one, one is all" [familiar?? =P ] We, each person, are a different world ourselves, however, we are what makes up THIS world, society, and these societies make up the Earth and what you perceive it as Earth.


As you can see, like many words, world has many definitions. <- hohoho

- said enough -


~~~~~~

I feel like an old man... Every exam period I turn into a blob. Always tired, always hungry/eating and if I could I would slide around the house like a snake. My life is guided by tests. <- hohoho

I think I have found my idol haha. Dr Karl Kruszelnicki... I have my reasons. Reminds me of someone I have met before... well a few people. =]

~~~~~

To do [after exams.. T___T If I survive]:
- guitar
- piano
- camp
- draw
- plan jap and korea trip.
- tell parents about jap and korea trip T___T
- not die from telling parents cos mum is planning shang hai trip soon... =S
- not die from uncle making me go over to shang hai
- visit japan [in my head]
- see thomas
- mega buff up [for the ladies] *hyuu*
- play a little bit of games
- read manga
- watch K-on!
- watch my boss my hero
- watch anime
- go to Adam's, David's and Thomas's [and maybe Hanson's house] (alphabetical order)
- run around like a crazy man
- eat lots and lots and lots .... and lots.
- clean my clothes for the next sem [it might look new if I do]
- see friends and eat friends.. I mean SEE FrI3nD5 <- just to distract you =]
- de blah! like.. I better! otherwise I am gonna explode and there shall be no more YOU.
- crash the warehouse with a forklift
- clean up desk and room ^^| <- it is embarrassing to even think about how much I need to clean up.


4 weeks to do all this (Y)

I am a greedy boy =] I want so much. Though it isn't the typical things... it is still quite a lot of things. Lazy and greedy. That's me =]

[What a horrible world my mind lives in. If it weren't for the true would to save me from myself... what a different life I would have led.

Engrave this knowledge into my brain because starting over is too painful. ]

No comments: